[Tfug] Thank goodness for Bill Gates!

Paul Vandine paulv22 at cox.net
Wed Sep 20 10:46:48 MST 2006

> (Long story, inside joke. My wife and I were reading the disclaimer on
> our home insurance a few years ago, where it had a section devoted to
> what happens if your home gets hit by a hovercraft, or if it's attacked
> by a bobcat.  Apparently, these things happened to their customers at
> some point, so the company added it to their list of not-liable-for's.
> We spent the better part of half an hour laughing our heads off at the
> idea of prank calling the company claiming that a hovercraft being
> piloted by a bobcat rammed into our house. Their heads would probably
> explode. :)  ...)

That is rather Ironic as yesterday CNNHL did a quick states news scan
and a family in Tucson had a mother Bobcat give birth in their yard.
They were still deciding how to resolve the situation at the time.

Would that be considered an attack?  or would there have to be property
damage??

Peace

Paul
http://www.circlepknives.net/