[Tfug] Thank goodness for Bill Gates!

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Wed Sep 20 09:57:43 MST 2006

But what about members of Al-Qaeda who use personal hovercraft with
bobcats in them? Who will keep us safe from the bobcats inside Al-Qaeda
hovercraft?

:)

(Long story, inside joke. My wife and I were reading the disclaimer on
our home insurance a few years ago, where it had a section devoted to
what happens if your home gets hit by a hovercraft, or if it's attacked
by a bobcat.  Apparently, these things happened to their customers at
some point, so the company added it to their list of not-liable-for's.
We spent the better part of half an hour laughing our heads off at the
idea of prank calling the company claiming that a hovercraft being
piloted by a bobcat rammed into our house. Their heads would probably
explode. :)  ...)

Cheers,
Bowie