[Tfug] Rob Levin died..

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Sun Sep 17 21:56:16 MST 2006

Interesting idea. I read that link someone provided that dug into his
personal history. While i'm not exactly cool with somebody posting his
SSN# (contributing to the theft of someones identity should be illegal
if it isnt already) the story itself gives one pause. I had no idea he
had those sort of qualities, nor that he was in his 50's.. Heh, noo, i'm
not nieve. Not me!

Cheers,
Bowie