[Tfug] Rob Levin died. -on wikipedia deletion list

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:00:29 MST 2006

On 9/17/06, johngalt <johngalt1 at uswest.net> wrote:

> From: "Robert Hunter" <hunter at tfug.org>
> >> Same here.  I am sure that lilo was very careful in his riding, but
> >> just
> >> look around the U of A area, I am very surprised we don't have more
> >> hit
> >> and runs here.
> >
> > Has foul play been ruled out?  Maybe I am just a conspiracy nut, but
> > it wouldn't be completely unreasonable, considering his high profile
> > and the possibility that there may have been people who wanted to
> > harm him.
>
> Why would some one want to harm him?
>
> In other news:This article is being considered for deletion
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Levin

(whistles) A day after his death and they're already working to get rid of
his article on Wikipedia.  It's as if people want to get rid of any memory
of him at all, even if he was the creator of freenode.

Seems a bit fast to me...

Applying Occam's razor would invalidate any conspiracy...Probably just a
hit-and-run.  But still makes one wonder - did that many people REALLY hate
Rob Levin?

-Chris

--
Chris Robbins