[Tfug] OT: Windows programmer needed - consulting work

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Thu Sep 14 11:43:12 MST 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the off topic nature, but some people here might be interested
in this.

I have a consulting client that I need to pull in a windows programmer
for, it's a sort term project, evenings/weekends ok.  Has the ability to
turn into a longer term project.

Requirements:
    Visual Basic w/threads
    National Instruments Visualization software
    C++ would also be useful
    Windows Threading
    Knowledge of Queues
    Windows Processor-affinity could also be useful

We are looking for either a person interested in some side line work, or
a good CS student.

Email me if interested, or if you know someone who is,  This project has
a very short time frame to finish a demo.  Best email address is
hmcgregor at biggeeks.org.

                                                 Harry