[Tfug] [OT] Sony Projector

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Wed Sep 13 09:36:54 MST 2006

Thanks, I was afraid this might be outside Tucson's range.  The model is
what the customers says he wants.  I'm not up on this technology - is there
a better one for around this price that can be obtained in a day or so?

Jim

At 09:16 AM 9/13/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>A $7K projector, in stock, in Tucson....  I doubt it.  You can try a few
>of the A/V installers in town, but since these items go down in price in
>large jumps, I doubt many keep them in stock, much cheaper to pay for
>FedEX next day then to have the price cut $1K on your inventory.
>
>Phoenix area might have it it...
>
>The lumens also look very low on it, 800?  That would require a dark
>room to use it.
>
>Best online price ($400 s/h):
>http://www.preferredphoto.com/product.asp?id=SNVPLVW100&l=Froogle
>

>                         Harry
>
>Jim Secan wrote:
>
>>I may need to procure a Sony projector quickly (the model in question is
>>the Sony VPL-VW100 1080P SXRD).  Can anyone recommend some place in Tucson
>>where I might find this, or am I doomed to a trip up the pike to Phoenix?
>>
>>TIA
>>Jim

| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |