[Tfug] [OT] Sony Projector

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Wed Sep 13 09:16:53 MST 2006

A $7K projector, in stock, in Tucson....  I doubt it.  You can try a few
of the A/V installers in town, but since these items go down in price in
large jumps, I doubt many keep them in stock, much cheaper to pay for
FedEX next day then to have the price cut $1K on your inventory.

Phoenix area might have it it...

The lumens also look very low on it, 800?  That would require a dark
room to use it.

Best online price ($400 s/h):
http://www.preferredphoto.com/product.asp?id=SNVPLVW100&l=Froogle

                         Harry