[Tfug] why not cable?

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 15:04:20 MST 2006

I guess the next time I move will be a little out of the city where comcast
offers service as they don't seem to have any such restrictions.  I rarely
have less than two simultaneous connections running so it's kind of a moot
point for one connection to not be able to fill up all of the available
bandwidth.