[Tfug] why not cable?

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:35:31 MST 2006

Unless it is a *public* server, you can always use SSH port forwarding
to run any local server for personal use on any port you want,
assuming you have control over the external client and the port it
connects to.  Most newer games (like warcraft 3) also let you pick
your server port if one happens to be blocked or not work...