[Tfug] why not cable?

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Tue Sep 12 08:55:39 MST 2006

Steven Bowers wrote:

> * You are strictly prohibited from running any type of a server. Even something as innocuous as an SSH or RDP server.

That would be a killer for me as I'm in tech support for my employer and
often have to RDP or SSH into our customers networks when I'm on call.

The option would be getting in my car and driving for a half hour each
direction, every time I needed to reset a users password or stat a voice
connection.

Some of our employees are strictly telecommuters and I believe the
company pays for Qwest DSL for them for that very reason.

George Cohn