[Tfug] why not cable?

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Tue Sep 12 08:11:16 MST 2006

The two main complaints I've heard voiced RE cable are (1) depending on the
group who's sharing the cable pipe with, you can have problems with the
bandwidth getting used up by others, and (2) some cable won't let you get
your e-mail downloaded to your mail client via POP.  At least that was what
I was hearing a few years back when I was considering cable.  This may be
old news now, but I'd like to know if these are still issues (if they ever
were).

Jim
| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |