[Tfug] why not cable?

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:59:02 MST 2006

That is one problem I see about Cox, they filter ports, as where comcast
might filter port 23 (telnet) and nothing else that I know of.  If you live
on the border between comcast and cox coverage,  comcast is much better than
cox for internet access, same price gets you faster bandwidth with comcast
and no port filtering.

Is Cox Premier business or consumer?  Their business accounts shouldn't be
port filtered... (80, 21, 25, etc. etc.)