[Tfug] Programmer's Resource: Book of Algorithms

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Sat Sep 9 15:22:27 MST 2006

> Safari's 10 book-slot service with 5 chapter downloads per month,
> costs
> $220 per year. I purchase approximately $400 in paper books per
> year,
> and I get to keep them forever. I decided not to use Safari.
>
> YMMV
>
> --
> Glen

I was going to try the two-week trial, but they required Credit Card
information.  I always keep away from these offers -- I've had too
many bad experiences with companies that "conveniently" charge you
for services even after you opt out.  I know we're talking about
O'Reilly, which FAICT is a respectable publisher, but I guess it's
not going to happen.

--
Rob