[Tfug] OT DVD burners

Brian Masur bcmasur at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 19:24:02 MST 2006

I know this is a tad old but I wanted to put my $0.02 in.

www.3btech.net has a nice LG DVD+/-RW DL for $32, and it's beige too.

I've had plenty of Plextors go through my hands and I've never seen any
evidence of them being better in any way...

Just about all drives have DL capability and are not any more expensive than
without DL.  I still have yet to burn a DL disc but it will be nice for the
xbox360 games ;)

Have a wonderful day.