[Tfug] DakotaCom and Gain Merger. Was Simply Bits? - Strike 1

bigj at flatwan.net bigj at flatwan.net
Thu Sep 7 16:30:19 MST 2006

Ok topic change:

So did everyone hear about the merger of DakotaCom with GainWireless.com?
Funny at so many levels that I can't think of where to begin. Wait, let me
take a stab at it. Here is a quote from the owner when I worked there,
"There is no money in a WISP". I must have heard that 50 times after Dako
was purchased by UltraSW. *sigh*

However I do wish them the best of luck with the new hurdles they will
surely trip over.

--
Jon