[Tfug] Simply Bits? - Strike 1

Eric Balsa ericb at sysdump.com
Thu Sep 7 11:58:14 MST 2006

We colo two racks worth of equipment with simply bits. We have been
there for more than 4 years and rarely have a problem. They are always
more than willing to accommodate our growing needs. I highly recommend
them for a local datacenter. We priced dakotacom a while back out of
curiosity and bblabs/simplybits was by far the better deal. Plus, after
hour access (after 10pm i think) to dakotacom's colo site was a problem
IIRC.

Contact me off list for more details.

--Eric
RDN