[Tfug] Simply Bits? - Strike 1

Brian Murphy murphy+tfug at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 6 13:28:24 MST 2006

Hey Guys.  Thanks for the info.

I called up and spoke with Daniel in sales about their colo offerings.
That was a mistake.  He was very disorganized and basically couldn't
tell me anything that wasn't on the paper in front of him.(which wasn't
much)  I'm now waiting for a call from someone who can answer me a basic
question like how they meter and charge for their client's bandwidth
usage.  I'm hoping my experience gets better than this.

Brian