[Tfug] Simply Bits?

Joshua Bernstein bjosh at engr.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 6 12:04:34 MST 2006

Hey Brian,

	Well, I know the simply bits guys personally. They are a good smart
group of people. They came from RightFax from several years ago.

	As far as usage goes, my parents have used their service for about a
year now with no major problems. The support team is very technical
and usually a pleasure to work.

	Also an appartment complex near the UofA (Mabel and Park) use the
service for the whole complex, and they've had very little issues
once my father got around to actually installing the darn thing.

-Josh

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.