[Tfug] Whats the biggest, most powerful/expensive system you have under your care?

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 23:12:32 MST 2006

1.66 GHz (667 MHz fsb) Intel T2300 Core-Duo
512MB (533 MHz bus) DDR2 SDRAM (will upgrade to 2GB soon)
128MB nVIDIA GeForce Go 7400
40GB 5400 rpm SATA disk
ATA CD-RW/DVD
USB 2.0, 5-in-1 multimedia card reader, CardBus and PCIe ports, Intel 3945
ABG wireless card, etc

Runs Debian Etch without problems.

And this is a laptop.  And it gets five hours of battery life (with WiFi
enabled).  Weeeeee!

Regards,
Jude Nelson