[Tfug] tfug.org question

Benjamin Krein superbenk at superk.org
Fri Sep 1 11:41:01 MST 2006

Why not something like Drupal or another CMS for user-contributed
articles, photos, etc.? I think that would be a great idea. While I
don't miss Tucson, I miss TFUG (coffee hours & friends) and would be
happy to contribute from time to time.

Benjamin Krein

PS Don't forget #tfug on irc.freenode.net for a thoroughly useless waste
of time :)