[Tfug] tfug.org question

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 09:24:10 MST 2006

http://tfug.org/ has a page rank of 5/10.  That is real good.

It appears google has changed they way they report inbound links so I cannot check that now.

With a page rank of 5 and a little content the site might make a few $.

bigj at flatwan.net wrote: I pay for the server the site is on which is colocated at DakotaCom.net.
Since I no longer work there I have to pay the going rate out of pocket.

Tyler pays for the renewal of the domain each year which amounts to the
cost of a happy meal from McDonalds. How did end up with the cheap side of
the deal. Grrrr.

--
Jon

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org