[Tfug] Partition Second Drive

Joe Blais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Tue Oct 31 14:47:21 MST 2006

Hello Don -

I've never used the PM stuff either - so -- I just wanted to say
partitioniong would be my last resort if  just trying out a bunch of
different things, when something like Virtual PC might be able to do the
same thing -- that's what I did anyway when I was evaluating different Linux
distributions and releases.

I did like the Virtual PC though -- I haven't looked for anything like that
for Linux.  I saw that micorzfth changed or dropped Linux support for
VirtualPC when they acquired that company.

Joe