[Tfug] Language choices

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:53:24 MST 2006

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:27:08, Chris Niswander
<cn.tfug.account at bitboost.com> wrote:
> At 10:48 AM 10/28/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>
> <FLAME>
>
> Well, after taking the trouble to learn SHITLANG,
> I have to say that SHITLANG is definitely an excellent language.
> Yes, in fact, considering that I want there to be lots of work
> available developing in SHITLANG, I would have to say that SHITLANG
> is the best language for <whatever project you are considering>.
> </FLAME>

DUDE!  Are you going to ShitLangConf '07?  I'm totally there.  I hear
that Microsoft is even writing a ShitLang.Net implementation, and
somebody is working on a precompiler that transforms native ShitLang
to Java bytecode.  It's gonna be huge!  And I can't wait for the Shit
on a Shingle web framework - it's gonna totally blow away Ruby on
Rails.

-- Chad