[Tfug] Language choices

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 08:08:18 MST 2006

Then I would definitely look at Python instead.  There are plenty of docs on
embedding and extending, so you can stick it in your app and you can
customize it.  It is simple, easy to read, doesn't have a cryptic syntax,
can be quite easy to read over the phone.   It's got all the math stuff you
want, is dynamically (strongly) typed, and is entirely open sourced.