[Tfug] Community server

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 13:30:10 MST 2006

I ran into a guy up here in Phoenix that has a "community" web server.  He charges $2.00/mo for 1gig/unlimited domains.  There is a limited control panel.  PhpMyAdmin & SquirrelMail.  Stats are run monthly so I cannot check my web stats regularly.

If I want to add a subdomain or a domain I need to email the admin.  All in all the service is good and I like it.  It gives me a place to prototype.

I am wondering if anyone on the list has something like this but with a little more such as a real control panel or stats that run more regularly.

I would pay more for more.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Smith