[Tfug] Mythtv

Joshua Bernstein bjosh at engr.arizona.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:25:53 MST 2006

William,

	If you have a cable box you'll need either a serial cable to the
mythbox or use a IR relay. Either way works nicely, although if you use
the IR method changing channels will be slightly delayed. IMHO its
non-ideal, and its prefered to use the Serial Cable method. Your cable
box has to support a serial interface.

	Also the .20 release is a huge step forward and its absolutely worth
checking out.

-Josh