[Tfug] Religious crap

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 08:06:39 MST 2006

I still don't get why people ask to be removed from a list when every email
provides them the means to remove themselves. Just me I guess. I don't think
you should leave slvrbeard, it isn't like these discussions happens
regularly here, although admittedly they are going further and further off
topic now.

Please ignore the rest, unless you really want to read more..

I do find one very interesting thought hitting my brain though. Free Unix
Group is all about differing ideas on how our world should revolve. The
belief that freedom to do things is far more important than owning the ideas
that they came from. I personally find it intriguing though that something
built on the concept of freedom would have the appearance of oppression by
someone who doesn't agree with something. Although admittedly the topic for
discussion should be marked OT and taken off list for continuation, it does
seem a bit out of character to say Don't do this or remove me.

But again this is just my .02.. Please feel free to ignore it. :)