[Tfug] The NET

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 19:22:36 MST 2006

> I had hoped this stupid thread would go away, but why not
> join them instead?

Did you also hope that Ayn Rand fans would go away, but decide to join
in instead? ;)

As one of the main culprits of this stupid thread, the only defense I
can give myself is that I am particularly fond of writing, and that
most people seem disinclined to treat this as TFUG, and more as a chat
room.

Of course, if that is the way things work, there will always be people
writing stupid threads.  I know I cannot resist showing my stupidity
:)