[Tfug] Firefox 2.0 Troubles

Felix Tilley fetilley at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 16 22:31:33 MST 2006

Am I the only one having trouble?  I use SUSE 10.1 with kernel 2.6.16.

I invoke it from the bash shell by typing firefox.

When I run firefox 2.0 from the foreground, after I exit firefox, I have
to type cntl-C to get bash the prompt back.

If I invoke it in the background by typing

firefox    &

when I exit firefox I have to do several kill actions to get all of the
components to exit.

Also, I got a segmentation fault from firefox a few hours ago.  None of
these things happened on previous versions of firefox.  I have no idea
of how to contact the firefox development team.  I can't find any
firefox newsgroups on Usenet.

Felix in Tucson

--

Go ahead.  Sell my email address to the spammers.