[Tfug] Mountain Dew cleanser

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 23:02:23 MST 2006

> Next time, I'm thinking of going with a sugar-free soda to prevent the
> sticking problem.

Is the sticking problem that the keys are sticking, or that the keys
are starting to lose their stickiness?

If it is the second one, for God's sake don't switch to sugar free soda!

In fact try putting a container of honey in boiling water, and then
pouring the heated honey over your keyboard.  Heating the honey will
guarantee an even distribution, and the fact it is honey will
guarantee that it has just the right amount of stickiness that will
guarantee your space bar will stick for a very long time.

>From personal experience honey also has the advantage that you may
surprise a small orange bear licking your keyboard.... I know...
SCORE!

Anyways dude, I sympathize.