[Tfug] Mountain Dew cleanser

Ranjan Grover ranjan.grover at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:46:14 MST 2006

On 11/9/06, Claude Rubinson <rubinson at u.arizona.edu> wrote:
> Just in case anyone wanted to know: pouring a half-bottle of Mountain
> Dew onto your ThinkPad is a great way to clean its keyboard.  Really,

Haha, I dropped some alcoholic cider onto a desktop keyboard once and
it didn't really work after that but then again I wasn't too concerned
since it was cheap enough to replace. BTW, half a bottle seems
excessive for cleaning operations. I'd go with dipping a Q-tip into
some mountain dew and then gently scraping away the years of grime. I
wonder if this will work equally well wih Dr. Pepper. Thanks for the
tip, I'm probably too scared to use it on my still relatively new
thinkpad however.

Ranjan
--
Ranjan Grover, Ph.D.