[Tfug] Reseller Hosting

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 11:18:50 MST 2006

Hey everybody,

Anyone ever use Host Gator Reseller ?  http://www.hostgator.com/resellers.shtml

I've been looking at Host Gator for a while and am thinking of getting an account.  Seems to be full service - hosting / billing / WHM & Cpanel ... and more.

I used to have a Wild West Domains reseller account. (Godaddy reseller).

I would like to be able to define my own plans, have management and user control panels, sell domains, sell SSL certs, ETC WITHOUT  a lot of hassle and economically (time and money).

Any other reseller experiences?

Thanks in advance,
Keith

Keith Smith