[Tfug] Nokia 770

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Thu May 25 08:21:34 MST 2006

Stability? Hm.. I've honestly never had a stability problem with mine..
The only time it's crashed is when I was doing something truly low-level
bizarro with it, like adding swap space on the RS-MMC card. Whats weird
is, if you add something like 64MB of swap to it, it crashes.. But if
you only add like 16-24MB or so, it works like a charm. Makes things
nice and speedy, too.

I like mine so much I went out and bought a 1GB RS-MMC card for it.
Pretty cheap, too, only like $30.