[Tfug] RMS protest - last week's news

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 22:23:49 MST 2006

It was a momentary and demented lapse of reason.
It was a killer sale at Best Buy. I thought I'd try to
make it work. It does -- with the vesa driver, 128
pixel wide black margins on the sides and 16 pixel
top-and-bottom margins.

--- "Bowie J. Poag" <bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:

> ....Why the hell did you buy it?
>

> Neil Short wrote:
>

>http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/rms-ati-protest.html
> >
> >I have personal pain resulting from this ATI closed
> >API business as I can barely use my own ATI video
> >device on a free OS.

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37