[Tfug] [OT] Shameless job post

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Thu May 4 21:50:39 MST 2006

Hey all,
I'm still looking for more people who might be interested in
ActionScript programming. If you're a Java/C# programmer you can get up
to speed in Actionscript quite quickly. I'm paying competitive wages
based on your experience.

Basically what you would be doing is building custom GUIs, connecting
them to database backends (usually via SOAP), and various other
graphics/data tricks such as: building interactive maps,
transitions/effects, build-your-own album/boat/lockset/widget.

If you're available part-time or full-time, give me an email and let's talk.

Thanks,
Chris Hill
ubergeek at ubergeek.tv