[Tfug] Thinkpad passwords and loading Linux

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Wed May 3 16:51:55 MST 2006

Not neccessarily. Consider the following scenario: a large clearing house
selling a series of business class t40s, but lacks any information about them.
That is, in fact, what is happening right now.

In no way do I want to support a thief. Bad karma. Besides, I hate
thieves, all
the more so after my car was stolen... No I don't want to support thieves. But
there are valid cases where this is an issue.

Thanks for the consideration,
Michael