[Tfug] Microsoftware wars on my computer

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jun 16 18:51:10 MST 2006

Update:

I have been able to delete most files from the Vista infected disk. However,
Microsoft won't let me reformat it using any Microsoft program I currently
have. I used to have a DOS boot disk around here, but I think it has
dissappeared, besides I don't have a floppy drive.

I'm gonna look for solutions online. Any suggestions?

I'm also still trying to fgure out the video signal compatibility issue. Is
there some setting I need to set things to get an Ubuntu screen?