[Tfug] Kubuntu hardware update

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 20:42:44 MST 2006

You'd have to apt-get them again.  You'll end up back in a black and white
shell window after either you a) restart or b) get rid of the package (not
sure which).  Couldn't you just run (I can't remember the way to do this) -

dpkg --reconfigure xserver-xfree86

It would be easier than dumping the whole xserver and starting over again.
It's been a bit since I've tooled around with ubuntu/debian.

-Chris