[Tfug] USB Phone Recommendations

John Morrow morrowje at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:20:48 MST 2006

I have struck off on yet another meaningless adventure to keep me
entertained until spring when I can watch the corn and beans grow...cheap
VOIP. I have succesfully installed skype under linux and actually talked to
another human being (hopefully my rescue is imminent). Now I am looking for
a cheap usb phone or adapter that is linux compatible. I suppose an adapter
would be more fun since then I'd be able to use my tyco lego-esque phone but
cheap is really the operable word here...

John Morrow

I'm just kinda in Nowheresville here... I think I've met all four central
Illinois Linux users the other day...