[Tfug] HACKS Project Day this Sunday (Lunch provided)

Shawn Nock nock at email.arizona.edu
Thu Feb 9 08:58:14 MST 2006

John (& any other interested parties),

	You are certainly invited to come to the project day this Sunday and
any meetings you would like to attend year-round. It is a University
Student Club. But the ASUA policy on discrimination makes the meetings
open to all who are interested in the community. At times we have had
more non-students than students :). You can host a project, work on any
project, & borrow equipment. You cannot, however, vote in any of the
elections for officers or be an officer in the club (but then again
neither can I, being staff...).

	The ECE building info (Map + Address) is here:
http://iiewww.ccit.arizona.edu/uamap/staticLarge/104.html

As for future meetings, we have at least one meeting per month (Usually
1st. Wednesday of the month) in the same location (our server room) and
usually one project day (third Sun. @ same location). We are debating
holding more meetups, but there is always at least one.

Hope to see you there (should I RSVP you for Pizza?),
Shawn

P.S. We have a listserv, website & forum (some are out of date... say,
you aren't interested in web-design by-chance... :)

http://www.hacks.arizona.edu/ [website & listserv signup]
http://wyvern.hacks.arizona.edu/board/index.php [forum (a project of one
of our current members)]