[Tfug] RE: equivalent of top(1) for firefox?

Mike Martinet mmrtnt at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 08:42:40 MST 2006

According to this article, the current release of firefox is 1.5.0.1, which fixes a flaw I'm assuming is the same one that the folks at debian are concerned about:

http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/holes/story/0,10801,108469,00.html?source=NLT_AM&nid=108469

I don't know how the Debian stuff works, but if you could download firefox 1.5 from them, supposedly it could then upgrade itself to 1.5.0.1.

MjM