[Tfug] Happy hours next year?

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Tue Dec 19 21:29:33 MST 2006

On 19 Dec 2006 at 15:06, Brad Becker  wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:12:03 -0700, Claude Rubinson
> <rubinson at u.arizona.edu> wrote:
>
> > Who would be interested in doing some TFUG happy hours next year?
>
> Great idea, preferably far away from the U of A.  Too much traffic.
> Rotate the location.

Something Sweet Dessert Lounge on the north side of Speedway just west of
Craycroft (across Beverly from the Office Depot) has free WiFi and an alcove
with per-hour (windows) computers for those who don't have their laptops.  No
beers but good coffee, teas, and awesome desserts.  Owners also run a computer
building-and-repair business.

I've seen Tucson Palm Users Group meeting in there as well as SANUG.

Angus

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona