[Tfug] Happy hours next year?

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:29:55 MST 2006

Oh, sure! Not even a full week since I move away, and NOW we start
talking about TFUG happy hours. *grumble* Anyway, Trident is a nice
choice since it has wifi and parking there isn't usually too bad. FYI,
almost any place that is a "restaurant" and bar will allow <21 in.
Also, if you are looking for wifi, many sports bars are a good bet
since they will offer wifi for the sunday football crown to check
their fantasy scores.
Cheers,
JDR