[Tfug] Happy hours next year?

Ranjan Grover ranjan.grover at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:59:03 MST 2006

> >>     My mind escapes me. But there is a micro-brew resturant across from
> >> Frog and Firkin and No Anchoives that will allow under age folks in.
> >>
> >> -Josh
> >>

> > Gentle Ben's?

The Trident bar and grill on the NE corner of Speedway and Campbell
has free wifi and quite a few decent beers on tap. I'm not sure about
the underage thing. Either way, I wish Claude had this epiphany last
year when I was still actively going to coffee hours. I just graduated
and am moving out of Tucson, so I'll have to miss out on this.

Cheers!
Ranjan
--
Ranjan Grover, Ph.D.