[Tfug] Happy hours next year?

Michael Stenner mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 19 09:56:37 MST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 01:09:56AM -0700, Robert Hunter wrote:
> >     My mind escapes me. But there is a micro-brew resturant across from
> > Frog and Firkin and No Anchoives that will allow under age folks in.
>
> Gentle Ben's?

There's also the Trident on the other side of campus (across speedway
from the Sheridan).  It's pretty common for family types to go there
for dinner.

					-Michael
  Michael D. Stenner                            mstenner at ece.arizona.edu
  ECE Department and Optical Sciences Center                520-626-1619
  University of Arizona                                         ECE 524G