[Tfug] has anyone set up a cvs repository on a windows server?

Joe Blais joe.blais at pti-instruments.com
Fri Dec 8 09:34:56 MST 2006

Thank you

After I figured out how to open up the firewall it worked right away --

I didn't set it up on winders, but I used the FSFS type of files so I can
just copy it to our windows stuff for archiving.
It sounded like I'd need some 3rd party service for winders, and I didn't
want to go through having that put on our server, so....

--- one more thing off the list -- probably add a few more new ones today
though -- at lease it's Friday.....

Joe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.