[Tfug] [stein.les at gmail.com: TCS General Meeting]-->(info re TCS)

Paul Scott waterhorse at ultrasw.com
Sat Aug 26 22:15:03 MST 2006

Steven Bowers wrote:
> This would be an excellant question to ask the TCS person when someone
> contacts him!

The question is not necessarily that relevant.  Maybe Les knew that I
(co-leader of the TCS Linux SIG) couldn't make the presentation because
I can't make most of the TCS general meetings.

I think most of what Chris and Earl is workable.

Maybe setting up an entertainment box might be interesting.

Paul Scott