[Tfug] (ot) CIS 225

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:48:41 MST 2006

I'd like to audit one of these classes just for my own knowledge.
What would be a good one for someone with an intermediate-level
unix/linux knowledge?  (That may be overestimating myself, but it's
all relative)

I remember Harry from this list around 10 years ago, when he was still
a student at Pima :)  It would be great to take a class from him.

-- Chad