[Tfug] DSL oddity

A. Chris Hilton lists at particlewars.com
Sun Aug 20 22:21:57 MST 2006

Hi Steve-

Try 'set interface rate up xxxx' and 'set interface rate down xxxx' at the
CLI.  Substitute the speeds you want (can't exceed the line rate Qwerst
has provisioned for you obviously).  'show rates' should tell you what's
available.  You can also try 'set interface wan0 baud xxxx'.  Don't
remember if those commands just set max rates or actualy hard code the
line.  Do a 'write' and 'reboot' and see what happens.

You can also try a different modem.  We've got plenty ;)

-C-