[Tfug] Desktop/PC-BSD

Neil Short neshort at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 23:34:51 MST 2006

--- Earl <earljviolet at juno.com> wrote:

> I've read some reviews about Desktop-BSD and PCBSD?
> Does anyone have
> any experience or insights with either of these?
>
> Earl

I run FreeBSD. As far as I know Dekstop-BSD and PC-BSD
both fully support the nifty features of FreeBSD.
Personally, I am so comfortable with FreeBSD I can't
see myself going to any of the others; but I suppose
they might be nice to get productive fast from very
early in the BSD learning curve.

-Neil

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37